COVID-19 Disinfecting Service
During this time of uncertainty, Quality Environmental Inc. is vowing to assist in eliminating the spread of COVID-19! As Governor Gavin Newsom leads our State into the first stages of reopening, it is time to prepare all facilities for a sanitized and safe return for all businesses. Our Quality Environmental Team has been educated and trained for all disinfecting procedures specifically for COVID-19. Following the CDC guidelines for dealing with this virus, we use an EPA Approved Virucide to combat the Coronavirus in all facilities. Quality Environmental Inc. is fully prepared to provide COVID-19 disinfecting & decontamination services!
All high-frequency contact areas are the biggest concern when returning back to business operations. Those may include but not limited to the following;
- Offices (Desks, electronic delicate equipment, telephones, and doorknobs)
- Retail Spaces (Registers, handrails, aisles, doors, shopping carts, and baskets)
- Elevators (Doors and panels)
- Restaurants (Tables, chairs, doors, restrooms)
- Warehouse Facilities (Equipment, instruments, racks, aisles, forklifts)
- Gyms (Equipment, mats, restrooms)
Covid-19 Services Include:
- Disinfecting surfaces using EPA Approved Disinfectants
- Precautionary Cleaning for high-frequency areas
- Suspected Exposure Containment and disinfecting
- Infection Control Containment disinfecting
- HEPA Filtration unit air scrubbing
- Infection Control Containment Installation (Indoor/Outdoor)
Now providing our services for all business offices, corporate offices, grocery stores, hospital facilities, school districts, warehouses, and many more high-frequency buildings located in the Southern California Region.
Our Quality Team is here to help assist in stopping the spread of Covid-19. Safety + productivity = Quality!
“The more you know, the less infection will grow!"
For More Information, Please Visit www.cdc.gov/covid19