Interior Demolition of approx. 3,500 sq. ft. in Below Zero Temperatures
- Demolition and disposal of existing freezer ceiling panels of approx. 3,500 sq. ft.
- Demolition and disposal of three 6-in. layers of fiberglass insulation of approx. 3,500 sq. ft. (frozen 1-3 layers)
- Demolition and disposal of T-bar grid tracks.
- Protection of all fire sprinklers for the duration of demolition activities.
- Limited rate of production due to the working condition of below zero temperatures.
- Because of the very low temperature, all Quality Environmental laborers used proper freezer-wear including one-piece suits, beanies, face masks, gloves, and boots.
All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Internet Marketing by Studio III